Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
From the mysterious letters arriving by owl messenger to the magical adventures at the Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches, this fantasy adventure provides students with a fun and engaging read. As the first book in J.K. Rowling’s best-selling series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, is bursting with opportunities for readers to make inferences about characters, make predictions about events, and draw conclusions based on their interpretation of the text.
Teach with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
This resource set includes everything you need to deliver meaningful reading instruction
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 6 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
Common Core Alignment
Take a Closer Look at the
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Resource Set
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Vocabulary Connections
Common Core Alignment:
L.5.4a L.5.5 L.5.6
Plan Faster and Discover New Ways to Use the Books in Your School and Classroom Libraries
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books. Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade now and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.