Join to Download
Enjoy instant access to this resource plus thousands of mini-lessons and activities when you become a Premium Member.Learn More
Sarah, Plain and Tall Book Club by Patricia MacLachlan
This classic story of Sarah, Plain and Tall is the perfect choice for students who are beginning to read chapter books. The story of family, friendship, loss, and love is one that will hold students’ interest, making it easy to track characters across a longer text.
Teach with Sarah, Plain and Tall Book Club by Patricia MacLachlan
This Book Club Super Pack includes a Common Core aligned lesson plan and set of resources designed to support small group reading instruction.
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 5 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Tracking Characters
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
Take a Closer Look at the
Sarah, Plain and Tall Book Club Resource Set
Sarah Plain and Tall Vocabulary Connections
Common Core Alignment:
L.4.4a L.4.5c L.4.6
Plan Faster and Discover New Ways to Use the Books in Your School and Classroom Libraries
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books. Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade now and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.