Finally, a Summer Reader’s Notebook for every reader in your classroom!
This Summer Reader’s Notebook comes complete with over 100 pages of resources. With leveled book lists, upper and lower elementary leveled task cards, interactive notebook pages, and 10 bonus activities, you can combine the pages to create the perfect notebook for all of your students’ needs.
Here’s what’s included in this flexible notebook:
- 1 summer reading promise (boy and girl version)
- 23 summer reading lists organized by guided reading level (levels D-Z)
- A list of websites where students can go to watch, read, and listen to books
- A Book log
- 2 types of genre checklists
- 1 set of lower elementary task cards and 1 set of upper elementary task cards for 10 reading comprehension strategies.
- Each comprehension strategy includes 6 task cards for a total of 60 task cards for lower elementary, and 60 for upper elementary readers
- 60 summer themed reader’s notebook entry pages
- Bonus Activity #1: Favorite Character Cards
- Bonus Activity #2: Nonfiction Know How
- Bonus Activity #3: Book Review – Extra, Extra, Read All About It
- Bonus Activity #4: Dear Friend – Letter to a Favorite Character
- Bonus Activity #5: Get Clued In (Infer and Predict)
- Bonus Activity #6: Genre Match Up
- Bonus Activity #7: Fishing for New Words
- Bonus Activity #8: Story Map
- Bonus Activity #9: Features of Nonfiction Text Word Search
- Bonus Activity #10: Fact or Opinion?
What Teachers are Saying
“This was a great resource for my students and parents. The leveled book lists were amazing!”
“Fun interactive Summer packet. My students loved it!”
“This is a fantastic resource for my 2nd graders going into 3rd grade! It’s EXACTLY what I was looking for and I think my parents will be pleased with it too!”
Get Flexible Resources, Student Friendly Activities, and Fun Tools for Your Classroom
With a Premium Membership to BookPagez you get unlimited access to dozens of Teacher Tools designed to make literacy instruction easy and engaging.
Plus you get access to thousands of mini lessons for hundreds of books. Whether you want to focus on comprehension or word work, you'll find exactly what you need inside of our comprehensive Resource Library.
Upgrade below and print everything you need to deliver balanced literacy instruction using popular and award-winning children's literature.
Teach Every Reader How to Comprehend and Enjoy Children’s Books
• GET STARTED RISK-FREE •
Try us in your classroom for 30 days. If you aren’t completely satisfied, we’ll refund your subscription – No questions asked!